What is the worst law you've broken?

I used to shoplift back in high school

Most Helpful Guy

• It would probably have to be the select few times I shoplifted back when I was ten years old.

My friend basically made me steal three candy bars on three different days.

I haven't stolen since. I'll never steal again in my life, because I despise thieves.

What Guys Said 10

• Mm, I once broke through a door at my school
    because some people found it hilarious to barricade
    the door from the inside, blocking everyone out
    including the teachers.. Turned out it wasn't enough.

That was back in 7th grade I think.

That'd be vandalism, yeah?

I've never broken any other laws
    as far as I know.

• Probably The National Defense Authorization Act. That's a pretty horrible law and they can lock anyone up indefinitely just on suspicion violating your 5th and 14th amendment rights. Shit I'm sure my research on cell phone detonators, chemicals, explosives, biological pathogen, computer security, etc. could put me in suspicion if that's all that peaked my curiosity, but it all gets lost in the soup that is my brain. I research everything so I'm sure I violated that horrible law (not that I'd have to try hard to do so). I'm ah Merican though so they don't care. :D

• something to be considered manslaughter

• Probably not a crime as such but I hacked my schools computer network (ahh I remember those 1998 days) I got a warning from the local crime prevention officer saying don't do it again I got banned from the schools network for 6 months for that I probably got away with if it too if it wasn't for a pesky error of the it tech spotting me leave the it room.

• I'm not about to admit to a crime!

• 0|0
  • I killed a man with a spoon!

• the FBI is present here so better not to say such a thing

• assault...

there's no need for laws though..

• Drunk driving and yes I was caught.

What Girls Said 5

• Someone told me to take a package of graphic CD's in 8th grade. I only had 2 friends back then so in order to fit in (so I thought so.. the plan was to then give it to that kid), I did. Needless to say that was a 5-day suspension. The one and only time I've ever gotten suspended.

As for HS, it was simply getting indoor suspension for not wearing the correct clothing.

• Probably speeding. Oh well.

• I've never broken the law ;o

• I took a ring pop from the counter in Walmart when I was 5.

• Wouldn't wanna admit here lol