Is there any kind of this racism in USA OR UK?

I'm asking about marriage, is there any kind of racism in these countries?
For example: if your boyfriend or girlfriend related to a normal family but you related to a very rich known family, will your family accept your relationship? Or you will not be able to get married with your normal boyfriend or girlfriend because of that! And is there any kind of racism about marriage in USA OR UK? I didn't know how to say it so don't misunderstand me please

Most Helpful Guy

• The prominent opinion is that "love is love." Tons of romance films revolve around overcoming differences between lovers. There is no apparent discrimination against marrying someone different (different race, different social class). However, most people in the US marry others of similar wealth and background. Some families will be very angry if you married someone outside of your group, other families are very accepting. It depends on the family, and the persons getting married.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmmm.. I'd say that kind of racism is not as prevalent in the UK as it is in the US but it's certainly there.

• There is plenty of racism in both countries. However, being rich isn't a race.

• I'm not gonna lie, there is racism in the UK AND USA.

• What has being brought up in a rich or poor family got to with race?

What Girls Said 0