Is Life easier for the 'Smart' or the 'Beautiful/Sexy'?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, it is. no doubt about it!

• It is apparent you are both beautiful and smart, so life must be peachy keen for you ;)

What Girls Said 4

• I can honestly assure you that life is not automatically easier for the smart, beautiful, or sexy. Not to sound arrogant, but I speak from personal experience and the experiences of beautiful dancers, friends, and family who have even modeled as well as sexy men I have dated and/or become close friends with. In this chaotic, dangerous world, being smart can only get you so far. Yes, it can get you in and out of many things but it can also stifle your ability to be in tact with your emotions and considerate of other's emotions. Plus, it really doesn't matter how smart you are if you're not utilizing it properly. There are so many smart people who just waste their natural gift or use their smarts for the wrong things like street chemists for example. Being beautiful and sexy is really just going to attract more wolves in sheep's clothing for one to navigate through. There are a lot of sexual predators who target the most beautiful people. A lot of rapists who justify their disgusting atrocity with how sexy someone was, "She wanted it."

These people aren't immune from any of life's painful, exhausting BS. The advantages can easily be canceled out by emotional, mental, or physical trauma, disease, and heartache.

• I'd be very happy to be considered smart.. 😊 I don't know who's life is easier tho.

• not necessarily for the "smart"
    but definitely for the "beautiful/sexy"
    that's just how the world works, yo

• if you want something "easier", then go for the "beautiful/sex" ones

can you help me with this also? Thank you

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1645004-what-will-you-react-if-you-receive-a-message-like-this-from-the-girl

What Guys Said 6

• For a guy, being more attractive makes life easier. For a girl, it does in some things with respect to really stupid desperate guys, but with respect to other things, relationships, and other women... not so much.

As far as being "smart," the person with the highest IQ in the U. S. right now has an IQ of 191, and he's working as a bartender and a bouncer while independently researching and writing his thesis on how "the birthplace of stars" in the universe is actually the closest thing to what people consider "God."

Is life "easier" for him? I don't know. How "happy" is he? How much "richer" is he because of his intellectual abilities? At some point, intellectual abilities become more of a detriment than an asset. As he describes it, he has a difficult time communicating with anyone that's 8-12 IQ points lower than him, which essentially makes it extremely difficult for him to speak to most people.

It's like a comedian that creates a truly genius and hilarious joke, but its references are so sophisticated, and the "surprise" is so subtle so as to not give away the joke and maximize the emotional release... but unfortunately, he's performing in South Carolina.

• smart people don't have things handed to them like beautiful/sexy people do, so technically, when it comes to "easier" referring to less effort/work, I would say the latter.

• Yeah, it's been proven that if people find you attractive, then they are more likely to give you all kinds of positive assessments.

• It is easier.

• no... but then you should have realised that the wold isn't fair..

• My life has been very easy even though I made my own way entirely. I'm not sexy (at least I wouldn't say so) but I am smart and have talents. I'd definitely say smart/talented is better then beautiful/sexy. Not only does it give you more advantages but it lasts your whole life.