Would you date Adolf Hitler?

Let's say you're in early 1910's and live in Germany. You meet through a mutual friend and he wants to date you. He tells you about his political beliefs. Would you date him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he was both charismatic and an artistic soul, wasn't he?

Most Helpful Girl

• Back then people didn't see things as today. Germany was going through a big crisis, and his speeches sounded beneficial for the people and he didn't mention anything about jews, communists or gypsies - he was the "perfect solution".
    He was also very charismatic and popular, so people would be seduced by him easily. Besides, he loved art.
    I'm not saying I support any of his actions, but I think that no one is capable of saying wether they'd date him or not.

Side note: Hitler didn't share his anti Semitic beliefs on the early 1910's, nor would be able to date anyone seriously to be honest - he was serving WW1.

• I know that he served in WWI, but it started in 1914. I'm talking about before that

• Well stated, very informed, I like that response. @BlueCoyote also a very good response. Its funny how we always see the world from our particular lense/perspective not relizing just how diffrent things where, whether it be technology or socially. Some times whats progressive in the past is far from it in the present, everything we think and do is based off of those little steps but we get so far past them that we have trouble realizing how integrel they actually where.

• @hellionthesage Exactly! That's what I always try to tell people. I'm glad there are still people who are that involved in History - knowing the past changes our future.

What Guys Said 10

• Hitler in his younger years wasn't really an undateable fellow.

secure.static.tumblr.com/.../...00040wo_640_v2.jpg

He was charismatic, confident, and a natural leader. However, little victories soon went to his head and he thought he was unstoppable. Once he had his first defeat, he went crazy because his people thought he wasn't who they believed he was and he went mad trying to keep his appearance up as a victorious leader. And after defeat and defeat it only got worse and worse. We all know the rest of the story from there.

• I think that if women today met him in his younger years, they would have been really into him. They only remember the last few years of his life as he went mad rather than the rest of his life when he was just a confident and charismatic rising political figure that the people of Germany desired.

• Look at it this way. Suppose Robert Downy Jr. all of the sudden decided that he'd had enough of several people in Hollywood and did something terrible to all of them and we asked this same question to girls fifty years from now if they would have dated Robert Downy Jr. Would they have said heck no just because all they knew about him was the terrible things he did toward the end of his life even though so many woman are swooning over him, today before such an event had occurred?

• I don't know, I imagine that at that time I would still be straight so probably not. Though we never know what kind of person we are or would become in diffrent circumstances. http://i.imgur.com/rEQQpd4.jpg?1

• Well I'm a heterosexual man and he was anti gay.
    I would purchase his art work though. I actually like it.

• The only person i love is ADOLF HITLER!

• I would take him out the cafe. And shank him with my teaspoon. 💘

• He's already Satan's kinky little bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug5IHeEUVDA

• Probably not.

• He's a bad boy who could paint, was charismatic, and he had power. OF COURSE women would date him. Let's be honest.

• I don`t think he was the dating type

• I wonder if he would take all his Jewish girlfriends to a brick oven... pizza place

• Why? Just because he had a big penis?

i.huffpost.com/.../o-HITLER-SALUTE-facebook.jpg

At least he "claimed" it was "yay big."

What Girls Said 13

• Adolf didn't like Jews which well for the most part back then were white so if he didn't like them I doubt he'll like a black girl... Just saying and we were still dealing with our own issues during that time.

But to answer your question I could never date or love a person like him. A person that would kill inoccent people, hate them, and blame them for the problems of their life/country for absolutely no reason.

• Only so I can throat punch the shit out of him. When the Dutch sided whith the Allies during ww2 he cut off food to the Netherlands causing a famine. My great grandparents are from the Netherlands and I want to beat the shit out of him for what he did to my family.

• Nah, he's too domineering and possessive. I like my freedom.

• no thanks. haha! he wasn't even cute.

• HELL NO. He was a sociopath, a sadist, a pedophile, and a complete and total lunatic.

• No although talking him then wouldn't give you the impression he would commit such heinous acts later

• I would not.
    I would not like his beliefs as today. My answer would be no.

• Naw he's not attractive.

• No
    ///////

• No. He must have been a good politician... his ideals were just wrong though

• Heccccccckkkkkkkk noooooo. I would not want to be in a room alone with that creep.

• Hell no. Sorry. Besides, he looks like he has a ferret on his lip.

• Yeah because he loved his wife and looked after her. No one would dare mess with me if i was dating a tyrannical leader. A lot of beliefs made sense when he voiced them.