What myhtological creature would you like to be? And which one would you like to meet? And why?

I don't know, guys... this just randomly came to mind xD
Greek Mythology, people!

Most Helpful Girl

• Unicorn

Cuz I'd run around laughing at all the idiots who thought I didn't exist (of course I'd make sure the government didn't know about me, don't want to be experimented on) [too far?]

• Well thought out ^^
      Those people would probably try to catch you to do whatever.

Funny though, I imagine a talking unicorn, but with a manly deep voice. Running past people like "I'm real, b1tch'

• 'There's no leprechaun at the end of the rainbow.. It's a Unicorn. I knew it!'

• Shh don't tell anyone we just hired some random ginger midget to dress in green and do a lot of ad so people won't believe we're chilling at the end of the rainbow.

Most Helpful Guy

• gorgon, but don't cut me head off

• Oh a different name for Medusa, I learned something now :)
      Thank you, sir

What Girls Said 4

• Mormo I get to suffice men and scare little kids... Sounds awesome 😎 it would be cool to see medusa just not in the eyeballs

• Probably Aphrodite

• Id want to be Artemis and I'd want a dragon. An all black fire breathing dragon.

• Peagasus! All the strength and beauty of a hirse... plus the benefit of wings... Just superb.!

What Guys Said 4