New school. Time to troll everyone but I need ideas and opinions. Help?

About to go to a new school. No one knows me. Any ideas on how to troll everyone? Figured I should act or just become another person then one day like a month later I'll randomly take off the disguise.

Something outrageous maybe

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fake an accent for half the school year... It would be awesome😎

What Guys Said 4

• Walk with a limp everywhere and act like you have a knee problem. When people ask you to do something or get up, tell them about your knee problem and ask to be excused. Ask people to get stuff for you, if you drop a pencil or whatever. It gives you a chance to be extremely lazy for as long as you want.
    If you do sports, tell them that running loosens up your knee by stretching out the tendons and muscles. If anyone asks anything more, just ask confused and say it is some "doctor stuff" you don't understand.

I would say accent, but that could get old really fast. You could slip that up easily.

• Release as many crickets and locusts as you can afford from the pet store.

• Yeah, don't be a cunt love.

• try to make yourself deaf
    i did this and trolled everyone once

What Girls Said 0