What? most helpful girl and most helpful guy?

what else is new? what else I've missed? :o

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, G@G is trying to make things even for both sexes so now one female and one male opinion is eligible for MH.

• it's a little annoying :o

• I know, kinda defeats the purpose of MHO. Thanks for MHGO (Most Helpful Guy Opinion :D.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that change was made today. That was probably the biggest update. However, now in the live feed with no filters selected, opinion comments from users you follow will show. Users will also now be awarded +4 xper points for questions that are selected by the system to be featured. The user will receive a message letting them know that their question was selected. :)

• "However, now in the live feed with no filters selected, opinion comments from users you follow will show."

Finally! The lack of this was the reason why people felt that the site was "no longer exciting", I'm pretty sure about that

What Guys Said 9

• @ZombieCommie
    @Mesonfielde

Most def , tho Commie's wrestling arm is a tad soft these days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Z-S_H1u-4

• Gags kind of sad excuse for "gender equality"

Really I think it should just be that the best of the best in regards to a single opinion that gets the MHO.

• I just realized that today :D :)

• I think that was unnecessary, but whatever!

• Just noticed came back after a week and had a load of MHOs - I am neutral on it.

• Haha one funny disadvantage: no more competition between girls & guys for the MH :o
    Let's try it out... and see what feedback comes from users :D

• I didn't know that! Well Thanks for updating my knowledge.

• I think it is no improvement at all

• I think that's it. Tomorrow you'll have to use photo id and finger print scanners to get into GAG. Prepare.

What Girls Said 8

• I noticed that new feature right away.

I had so much notifications of my answer being selected for "MHO"

I was astonished !! :)
    Wow!!
    A new feature.
    Men and women can both be chosen for most helpful at the same time.

A great opportunity to abolish the sexist wars that somehow exist on GAG

• Now I can go through all my old questions for another 200-300 more xper points. WOOOOHOOO ! [ note sarcasm intended]

• Beats the fuck outta me I just noticed it today

• I got more points. Woohoo.

• Yeah I'm not so sure I like it XD but I'm sure GAG has their reasons.

• I realized that about 2 days ago but I think that's about it that's new. By the way, hey girly! :D

• Coooooool 😃😄

• Yeah I just realized a few minutes ago (first I see that, I thought there was a mistake or an error, but it's not lol) :) We have now two mho selection for our questions.