Girls, did I overreact?

Whenever i try to talk to my girlfriend about the things she is doing that are bothering me, she texts her parents and tells them our location so they can show up and disrupt the conversation and stop me from telling her what she is doing wrong.

She did this multiple times. Because of this, i grabbed her phone and smashed it on the ground

• Yes
    71% (15)
  • No
    29% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a horrible boyfriend. i would dump you in half a second

• Isn't what she is doing wrong though?

• And she sounds like a real prize of a girlfriend lol /s

What Girls Said 7

• Though she was in the wrong, and sounds very childish for wanting her parents to solve everything, and keep protecting her from everything. You were in the wrong, smashing her phone probably makes it worse. Though I can see why you would do it.

• You shouldn't have smashed her phone, but what the fuck is her deal? If she can't handle a relationship without her parents, she's not ready to be in a relationship.

• Probably would have done the same. Do you get violent when you are mad? If yes then she is probably right to call her parents.

• I can understand you being mad at her but smashing the phone is out of line. You both sound too immature to be in a relationship.

• U did over react but ur girlfriend did too wrong too. What kind of girl calls their parents up to let them do the talking and protect her? In a way she did kinda deserve it but u should smash any ones property. It probably made it worse I'm guessing.

• Don't her parents have lives? They sound sad as fuck :/

• this escalated so quickly omfg

• Isn't what she is doing wrong though?

• No she is 22

• She texts her parents to show up and disrupt the conversation