Vivaldi or Bach, who is better?

I believe, by Most of the people, Bach is considered better. Vivaldi has good pieces but I believe Bach has more good pieces. For that reason, I see Bach better. This is my opinion.

• Bach
  • Vivaldi
By the way I mean the number of good pieces by more good pieces. English is my second language so I dont want to be misunderstood.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Bach more but its hard to choose who was more intelligent

Most Helpful Guy

• The mathematics contained in the fuges alone justify my voting for Bach. Same goes for his works for pipe organ. The pipe organ was THE musical invention of the time (think synthesizer, lead guitar, bass & drums all showing up at once and played by ONE guy!)
    Vivaldi is cool but Bach is my main classical man.

For an interesting treatment of the mathematics I mentioned, this is an excellent book:
    elliotroth.com/.../godel.jpg
    www.amazon.com/.../

What Girls Said 3

• Vivaldi is awesome, but Bach is also awesome. It's hard to choose, but really I like Vivaldi's Four Seasons so I'm going with him.

• Beethoven lol

• I prefer Bach for all around but I think vivaldi wins for violin.

What Guys Said 4

• Elgar.
    Come at me brother.

• Vivaldi because Bach is my least favourite composer.

• Bach was the superior musician. Vivaldi is great, but the craftsmanship, volume of output, mastery of techniques, and the the number of works still actively performed put Bach significantly ahead of Vivaldi.

But thumbs up to vivaldi as well.

• Wolfgang over everything.