Why are most "slutty girls" generally considered physically attractive?

On Facebook there's this picture and it says ugly slut... oxymoron.

I know slutty girls can be super ugly and fat and drug addicts but in high school why are slutty girls generally considered by the boys to be at least somewhat physically attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• slutty girls can be ugly and fat? thats the oppsite dude... slutty girls are the best... they are turn... they ain't fat at all... they are SEXY

• They can be super ugly and obese

• nope they cant!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It usually goes the other way around. I can't imagine multiple guys wanting to sleep with a girl who's on the not so attractive side. Sluttiness doesn't make a girl attractive. More like she's capable of being a slut because she's hot.

• There's desperate guys and I didn't say sluts were all pretty obviously there are ugly and obese heroine addicts

• oh ok yeah to answer your direct question, why guys consider ALL sluts at least somewhat attractive,? Hormones. Boys are hardwired for sex so if the girl is a available for that, the guy will think she's a lot hotter than someone from an outside, clearer-thinking perspective.

• If you want to reread my question it clearly says MOST not ALL slutty girls.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the ugly ones are skanks, the hot ones are sluts. lmao

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the time the only thing a girl is called a "slut" for is because she's pretty.

• True, sometimes a girl can be a prude and the most virgin of virgins and still be called a slut cause she's pretty.
      People are stupid.

• they are attention whores who feed off of male attention. They may and most likely sleep around because sex is used to get affection and confidence, it is just that they are young and men are all over them. I think given the chance most teen girls wouldn't know any better.

• they are not attractive... they are just easier to bang thats why boys go after them