Is driving hard?

My mom is teaching me how to drive tomorrow and i'm scared that i'll crash or something and controlling the speed with the gas and brakes look hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, many people have these fears when they start learning to drive. I remember I had similar thoughts. Driving is very easy, principally when you get used to it. I remember that when I first drove I thought: "Wow, the car is already moving". It's not so scary and hard when you actually start.

Don't be afraid, just relax and enjoy driving.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not that hard.

What Guys Said 4

• Think about all the really stupid people in the world who know how to drive. If they can do it, you certainly can do it!

• CONFIDENCE is all y need all humans can drive and u can't impossible don't worry it's easy just DON'T PANIC

• It's simple once you get the hang of it. But people learn at different rates. So don't feel too bad if you're not used to it just yet.

Are you driving maual ( stick ) or automatic?

• It sure is for some jackass who cut me up!

What Girls Said 0