Kim kardashian? what you guys make of this?

kim kardashian? what you guys make of this?

First they say I'm too skinny so I have to be faking it... Now they say I'm too big so I have to be faking it... SMH! Some days I'm photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I've just eaten & I look bigger. It's all a part of the process. I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone's body is different, every pregnancy is very different! I've learned to love my body at every stage! I'm going to get even bigger & that's beautiful too! I'm blessed to even be pregnant & even luckier to not have preeclampsia as far as I know, so I don't have the swelling issue this time! They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl! Whatever the case may be I'm grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don't affect me!

Most Helpful Girl

• My thoughts? I think she just enjoys finding excuses to take her clothes off and post it online. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• "Your comments don't affect me at all, except that they affect me SO GODDAMN MUCH that I have to write about how they don't affect me".

Wish this moron would just disappear, along with the rest of her clan and anyone out there who gives a rat's ass what she looks like or does with her time.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I wish she's just fuck off tbh. lol. We need a media blackout on the Kartrashians.