Did you get good grades?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I did until I started college

• Yes :D just yes

• yes except for Biology but it was decent enough for me to pass

• yes all the time!

• Always do, always have

What Guys Said 6

• Both.

In high school I never did homework and my grades were OK, but not great. In my early days of college I messed up pretty bad. I'd sign up for classes and never even go to class. Or I'd go and just not care enough to make an effort. One time I even drank 3-4 beers before a calculus midterm - I got a 6%. I remember the instructor gave me a weird look when he handed me the graded exam.

Years later I went back to college and did really well. It was the first time in my life I halfway took school seriously.

• Work harder and smarter. Study with the students that excell in the class. That things out of their play book. Spend extra time with the teacher. Do extra homework.

• I graduated highschool with a 3.9 GPA and got some scholarships but in college I am happy to get B's anyday haha.

• I get my GCSE results on the 20th, like everyone else. Wish me luck :)

• In a way, I was never an A student but I was always stuck in day B - C zone most times

• Yes and no.