Do you ever feel like the people on this site know you more than your own friends and family?

The thought just kind of occured to me. I realized that I say things on this site that I would never say to someone in real life. I share things I would heve never normally shared.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't feel that way at all. I feel like certain issues come up on this site more than outside of it that I give my opinion on but as far as knowing me, my friends/family/boyfriend know me better than anyone on this site does lol

What Guys Said 5

• Definetely yeah... after alli hardly speak to my family and i'd never say anything to 'em xcepr basic things. I was always been into online communication mostly, since i can listen to music meanwhile... yeah music's my first love.

Anyway i can share more things wid people on GAG than wid people i know irl... an i'm fuckin proud of it!!

• Luckily, no. Some people here assume the worst of me, and that's just odd to me because I'm pretty sure I'm a fairly ethical person; I just don't agree with everyone on everything. I think that's okay.

• Nah y'all don't even know half the things my family and friends know about me.

• True indeed, some things are better vented to strangers.

• Yeah, my parents don't know what I get up to on this site... if they did I'd beva shame to the family!

What Girls Said 3