If we were all animals instead of humans in the civilized world, would you still enjoy living life?

If so, which animal would you most likely be?

I'd probably be a bear due to my territorial nature.

• Yes. I would be a _______(share your answer).
    83% (5)50% (2)70% (7)Vote
  • No. That would be weird.
    17% (1)50% (2)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You do know that humans are just animals, right?

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, of course! Being an animal eliminates so many complexities associated with life as a human.

I would prefer to be some water animal. bird.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be either a cat or a bird. Cats are lazy, loved and sleep a lot which I can relate to. Or a bird because I want to fly

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a pet cat. They get to sleep a lot, and don't even have to show too much affection to be loved. It's perfect. Plus, the Internet is pretty much dedicated to cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a sea horse

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if you've ever played the video game, Conker's Bad Fur Day (or just play video game at all) but I've alway imagined about living in that type of world, being either a squirrel like Conker or a bear.

What Guys Said 3

• This makes me wonder would toilets exist? But I'd be a sloth. I'm a procrastinator, lazy, move to my own drum and no one else's, and I often enjoy laying around.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if you've ever played the video game, Conker's Bad Fur Day (or just play video game at all) but I've alway imagined about living in that type of world in real life, being either a squirrel like Conker or a bear.

• How would we be civilized if we were animals?

0|0
    0|1
  • We are animals. Very advanced and intelligent animals, but still animals. So I vote C.

0|0
    0|0