When guys look at you and hold eyecontact with you when you laugh?

So this guy im my class that I have been hanging out with the most in my class until now keeps looking and holding eyecontact with me when either him or both are laughing.

I haven't really experienced this before, not from girls or other guys. Why does he do this? Is ut because he wants to see of im laughing too so that he isn't "alone " while doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "So this guy im my class that I have been hanging out with the most in my class until now keeps looking and holding eyecontact with me when either him or both are laughing."

^actually this sign's good but yet not enough... it just means he's comfortable keepin eye-contact wid u.

so do u have any other signs comin from him he might like u?

• I dont know. . Not really

• oh i see... well... is he treatin u differently than he treats other gals?

• i dont really know.. i haven't been paying too muc attention to other things then making friend..

Most Helpful Girl

• he's comfortable being around you and perhaps he may be interested in you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0