Why are men so shallow online?

They have standards through the ruff, ones that are remarkably unrealistic for even most of them to ever meet?

saying such and such celebrity is ugly, or having the ideal womans features that are rare and/or above what they could ever actually sleep with in real life...

Most Helpful Guy

• It is online so it's easy to say shit to people

What Guys Said 7

• its easy for them to say all that shit online, girls too.

• They are? Aren't girls the same way? I've met girls that are extremely shallow in real life, as well.

I've never found celebrities attractive. Even if you met me in real life, I'd still say the same thing.

• Never apologise for having high standards.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/r1aohs.jpg

Also, calling someone "ugly" most of the time
    simply refers to the person not being attracted to them.

I'm not attracted to any of the celebrities
    in other words, they're "unattractive" to me.

Doesn't mean, that I find them ugly.

• Our high standards are usually physical, cause we just want a nice girl.
    Women's high standards are about personality and success, cause they don't mind if he's not super hot, they just want a cute guy that is successful and can provide for her.
    We're both shallos but in a different way. Women are just as shallow as men, just take a look at GAG.

• Because we don't expect to get laid online if we did we would be more PC.

• Not me. I just want a semi-retarded woman of average looks who farts a lot.

• Why are women so shallow in real life?

• haha ok, well i think they are just more picky because 80% of guys constantly go after the top 40% of women.

• Sometimes I do, especially when they wear a lot of makeup, lol

• haha nice ! if i had a penis i would so do that, and have her eyes water while she chokes on my dong.

What Girls Said 3

• Because it is internet..

• This bothers me. It's "roof". A ruff is something that goes around your neck.

• yes thank you, grammar police on my ass as usual.

• J'm'en fiche.

• I don't care either lol. just chill. I just typed fast its irrelevant really i am not retarded. :)

• Sometimes people feel that what they say online has no consequence, and like to say their ideals. Most are very unrealistic and in reality, they probably know it.