What to do? go to the party with a lot of people or the party with only one person?

so its going to be this party tionight and its the last day of the week where people from my class are going out to get to know eacother etc. But the thing is since my class it so small we are also with another class to, so all togheter we are about 50+ people or so.

But the people i have gotten the closes to in my class aren't going, one of the girl are going, but she not going to the pre-part with the rest of the people, and i kinda want to go.

I asked her earlier what if she had plans , and she said we could make plans. I said okayl but we didn't really make any plans (we kinda made plans to make plans), but she did suggest us plus some other people to have a mini pre-party at her place. But it seems like im the only one who can actually go out of all the people she asked

I think i'll have a nice time regardless if i go with her or all the others, but i want a more wild tonight. We already have plans for tomorrow and we had and really quit night yesterday too.

So would it be veyr awful of me to go to the other pre-party? I dont want to seem like a bad person

What Guys Said 1

• "But the people i have gotten the closes to in my class aren't going, one of the girl are going, but she not going to the pre-part with the rest of the people, and i kinda want to go."

^so how many people would u know WELL if u go there?

"I asked her earlier what if she had plans , and she said we could make plans. I said okayl but we didn't really make any plans (we kinda made plans to make plans), but she did suggest us plus some other people to have a mini pre-party at her place. But it seems like im the only one who can actually go out of all the people she asked"

^even so, u can still have fun together if u r only u and her alone right?

"I think i'll have a nice time regardless if i go with her or all the others, but i want a more wild tonight. We already have plans for tomorrow and we had and really quit night yesterday too.

So would it be veyr awful of me to go to the other pre-party? I dont want to seem like a bad person"

^of course u won't be a bad person... it's up to u and only to choose where u should go or not... but if u get along wid her MORE than wid others... i'd suggest u to go to this pre-party

What Girls Said 0