Is it possible to remove followers on this site?

So, Until recently i never knew you could make your profile private and restrict who can follow you, and, i have a few followers now, and don't get me wrong, they are all nice people, and i have nothing against them, i just don't want any followers.

And, When in the following tab, i try and click that 'x' to make them unfollow me, my only option is to block them, and i dont want to block them as they are all nice people, i just dont want any followers :/.

Any help?

Cheers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Block then unblock them

• Do they get told that i blocked them? I dont want to seem an asshole.

• @ihav2fart if i block u (never i'd do no worries ;p ) for 30 secs and u happen to post a comment in an opinion of mine within those 30 secs... then this pink box will pop-up :p

• @ rigs yeah. Imagine if you had hundreds of followers lol. You're welcome dude.

@Klaatu51 true, it's happened to me once.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm offended you added me 😰

• Why Offended? D:

• Why are you guys taking offense from this?

• I'm not I was just joking and I even in followed you so you wouldn't have to block me to do it. I believe YourFutureEx was kidding around to.

The other part had nothing to do with you we got in a previous disagreement but it's over now.

• What? Why? You crazy dude XD Many followers means more points LOL

• I dont like having followers though.

• Mhmm, I blocked everyone then unblocked them. Took a while to do everyone :/.

Yeah, I just see no point in having followers

• Oooh, I get it. Well, nice move.

Well, that's your opinion :)

• Damn matey il unfollow u if it's a problem 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 1

• You can block them to remove them from your follower and then removed them from your block list