My phone turns-off by itself sometimes. Why?

It started to happen recently and it happens 2-3 times daily. How can I fix it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because of the battery, i also had similar problems, happened when my phone worked too hard ( like, running too much aplication at once)

• i have this phone for 3.5 years... it started to happen those last few weeks

• i use my laptop for GAG basically... i use chrome particularly

• Right , i had chrome on my phone ( i forgot about it lol)

What Girls Said 5

• Take it to the service centre.

• Have you considered the possibility of a ghost?

• Its because of the battery

• Iphone? Its probably the update.

• Maybe a virus?

What Guys Said 7

• I believe it is a new app that turns off phones when the owner is using it too much on porn sites. What sites are on your card? lol

• i hardly use internet on my phone

• Take out battery and spin it on the table on both sides. If it's spinning freely, it's bloated, hence useless. Or you can also check if its swelled or any other physical damage.

Samsung Galaxy are notorious for getting hot and bloating batteries because of overheating. If your phone is already 3.5 years old, replace the battery.

• First 2 things that popped into my mind are check if battery levels even momentarily showed going to 0 then and check how much the temperature was. Try replacing the battery and see if it happens.

• battery's full

• Ok, so somewhere here I read Samsung Galaxy. Try clearing touchwiz cache. If not then try wiping cache partition.

• Can you believe that Samsung Galaxy bloats the battery due to excessive overheating but still it doesn't give any 'overheating' warning?

• Get rid of it! It's alive! xD

• You could just try disassembling it and reassembling it?

• U made something that turned him off lol

• The battery is usually the reason