What are some of your favourite youtuber and why?

My top favourites would be iisuperwomanii, Pewdiepie, pranks vs pranks, romanatwood, Stewart edge and a lot of of the singers like Alex goot, max Schneider 😊

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• She's on GAG as @AnnVdB... and her 8000 followers on youtube will confirm she's doing a very good job :D

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow cool what does she do 😊

I make vlogs about all kinds of things :) I got about social issues, vegan channel, also gaming, jewelry design and dancing

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I mostly watch Harshlycritical with my little brother - he plays video games with a focus on horror stuff.
    Then there's Vsauce, the Amazing Atheist and a buttload of many science channels

1|0
    0|0
  • roman atwood. girl you alright :P *thumbsup*

0|0
    0|0
    • I love romanatwood and he's videos he has the balance of funny side and the sweet side where he helps people

• HowToBasic

Funniest shit I've ever seen LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoE8ZFgb_Gc

1|0
    0|0
  • Robert Murray-Smith is kind of interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Game Grumps (Egoraptor) always makes me laugh, especially when he gets mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • CinemaSins
    Extra Credit

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are Jinx, cjsocool, hodgetwins, marchettino, shmee150, marquesbrownlee, pocketnow, flossycarter, EVO TV, /Drive, TechnoBuffalo, and asmrdreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nukemdukem and suzy lu
    Both r gamers, kinda noob but funny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• leighannsays : she does beauty stuff but I like her most for her personality. She inspires me

AlexandrasGirlyTalk : another beauty guru. She gives good hair tutorials too.

CrashCourse: cool educational videos that teaches you stuff

fitness blender : my fave fitness channel

Miranda Sings: I think she is hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love iisuperwomanii she's awesome!!
    I also watch Onision, Connor Franta, Miranda Sings, Pewdiepie :) and others but I don't remember their names.

1|0
    0|0
    • iisuperwomanii is a huge I insperation to me and I really have to say has lightened my bad days and had great advice and Pewdiepie is basically the same just in a weirder way.

• connor is so sweet haha

• @asker... iisuperwomanii makes me laugh so hard lol.

• i've been into Rhett & Link // Good Mythical Morning recently

0|0
    0|0
  • iisuperwomanii, Mr Ben Brown, Sonya Esman, Alli, AskTheFeels, ayydubs, devinsupertramp, HigaTV, WahlieTV, SourceFedNERD and many, many more. I don't even own a TV cause YouTube and Netflix are my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • My absolute favourites are Jacksepticeye and JonTron

0|0
    0|0