Why does everything have to be black and white?

I hate this!
Why does everything have to be about the color of your skin? Why can't everyone just get along? We are all humans. We all have a heart. We are in 2015 already. People please get over yourself. When I look at a person I don't look at their skin color. I see who they are as a person and their personality. God made us all different for a reason.

• (A) I still believe everything has to be black & White
  • (B) I dont look at a persons skin color but at their heart

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's ridiculous to care about a person's skin colour.
    Our anatomy is the same, our personalities are what matters.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't separate and discriminate, unfortunately not everyone thinks alike.

• yeah couldn't agree more... skin color's just like a gift box's color... u can have a nice color and wrappin but have a turd on da inside... :D

• When the Irish or the Italians were substantial numbers of new immigrants politicians went to great lengths to get them to identify and vote along ethnic lines. They used the exact same arguments and tactics we see now. It's a way of guaranteeing a block of votes without having to deliver anything. They ultimately failed as those populations were assimilated. Black people are going to take a lot longer.

• I can't lie... racial relations are going backwards in America these days! Definitely concerning stuff with me as a black guy! :-/

• The whole thing is sad and I just feel bad that people still think like this people are still racial @Prof_Don. 😞😞😞

• PrettyRican I think you already know my opinion. It's all about pride and will never end. Some people are just like that.

• I don't look at a person's skin color and you think after 50 years all this stuff would be gone so sad to think it's still around , Lets hope for a new beginning some where
    i sure wish so ,

• Asking "why are people racist" is about as productive as asking "why do people treat others bad" which, needless to say, gets you nowhere. That's how the world just is, unfortunately...

• Fortunately the poll is B all the way... nice people please! White, brown, black, yellow... I care about the nice attitude they show :D

• Because people are F******** stupid morons that shouldn't be allowed out of the house until they grow a brain (if they ever do).

• I didn't choose either.
    I don't think becoming 'colour-blind' is the answer to solving racial issues, that's just ignoring it. True, skin colour makes no difference to anything except physical features to better handle the environment so there shouldn't be any divisions. Instead race should be celebrated and the racists should be weeded out.

• I grew in a racist home but I knew when my dad would utter racial slurs, he didn't really mean it. It was just the way he grew up. I'm 99% color blind and my daughter is completely color blind.

• I dont think people really care about the color of your skin, i think the media is whats making you think the us is really racist. Go outside and pay attention to people. You will see black and white people as friends, family, in relationahips, working together, no one really cares. You just think that way because of the media.

• Your crazy I say that because all the fights with the police and black people and everything else

• Yeah, but thats police brutality not racism. When a cop beats the crap out ofs omeone, why does it only matter if the cop is white and the victim is black. Are you just going to ignore everyone else. There are more white poeple who get shot by the police then black. But hey, letsjust pretwnd that statistic doesntexist right.

• looks are deceiving, so I learned :/

• To me it's not

• It's all about the bass... no treble...

• Because Michael Jackson wrote that song and then molested some kids. That's why! Do the math.

What Girls Said 3

• You're right. But this is something that will never change. It has always been this way and it will always be.
    It's sad, but it's the truth.

• I do not see either. People are people. They are more than *skin color.

• I don't want that either but unfortunately I have no choice since racists still exists

• Also it is unavoidable to notice a persons skin color, there's a reason why people can't use certain words or do certain things. That is our reality because of history (I'm guessing that your american?) I frown upon discrimination though

• I do too I am more American then anything. I was born in Boston Massachusetts. But I am Puerto Rican I don't treat anybody less then. I never have and I never will. I want to make the difference.