(QUIZ) Which Disney philosophy do you live by?

http://www.playbuzz.com/sebastianknight10/which-disney-philosophy-do-you-live-by

"You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are"
Your life is totally whimsical and that's just the way you like it! Things may not make sense all the time and weird things happen to you more often than you care to share, but you wouldn't have it any oher way. the capricious natute of your life is what makes it so exciting!

Most Helpful Guy

• "So this is love, so this is what makes life divine."
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bda-a319-ff14a47befc3.jpg

Your life is filled with love and the belief that there is always kindness in the world. Sometimes you might come across as slightly naive, but that is only because people don't see life as beautifully as you do. You're trusting and and non-confrontational and believe that everyone in this world has their own destiny to fulfill.

Sure, I can do that. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

sounds about right :)

What Guys Said 6

• "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Your life can be tough sometimes, and when things don't go your way you wonder why. You're not a fan of making big decisions but you make great friends! It's important for you to remember though that you're sweet, kind and loyal; a good friend and a wonderful person!
    ---------------
    I can say that I do have my insecurities which hold me down in life, so I think this is pretty accurate. If someone compliments me, my first thought is to not believe them and that they couldn't possibly mean it. I don't think that is always the case though. Meh. Life.

• "The water’s always changing, always flowing but people, I guess, can’t live like that."

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46ec-912b-ee2524a8b20e.jpg

You're open-minded and insightful, marching through life to the beat of your own drum. You're smart and perceptive and prefer going with the flow as opposed to making rigorous plans. This may not be the path for everyone, but it sure works for you!

• "You’re mad, bonkers, off your head! But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are"
    "You’rebit. ly
    Your life is totally whimsical and that's just the way you like it! Things may not make sense all the time and weird things happen to you more often than you care to share, but you wouldn't have it any other way. The capricious nature of your life is what makes it so exciting!
    Off my noggin:)

• "You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are"

What Girls Said 11

• "The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it"
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4331-8e17-9ae11dd3a41a.jpg
    Your life was tough and you have some skeleton in your closet, but you don't let that hold you back. The difficulties of your past are the key components of who you are today. Even though it's easier to run away you've already learned a lot on your journey, and deep down you know that confronting your demons ultimately paves the way for a better you.

I so agree. This couldn't have been more spot on for me.

• i got the same as you.. :) :)
    You’re mad, bonkers, off your head! But I’ll tell you a secret: all the best people are"
    our life is totally whimsical and that's just the way you like it! Things may not make sense all the time and weird things happen to you more often than you care to share, but you wouldn't have it any other way. The capricious nature of your life is what makes it so exciting!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4020-80c2-cda9c7065f3f.jpg

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47af-8563-3ddfee7dc97b.jpg

• "Always let your conscience be your guide."
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40c5-9a16-1d8a2a55bf5f.jpg
    You live your life intuitively and allow for your conscience to be your guide. Sometimes you need to learn some of life's lessons the hard way, but it only makes you stronger. You know what you want and you're not afraid to do whatever it takes to get it!

• Disney has lots of good messages but as a child - I wasn't mature enough to pick up on them when I watched t. v shows. The lion king has lots of messages though. What sticks out to me is Hakuna Matata - it means no worries which is true. When you serve God and worship Him - you can live your life worry free.

• "The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it" - Lion King.

[picture of Pocahontas]

• The water is always changing, always flowing, but people, I guess, can't live like that.
    You're open minded and insightful, marching through life in the beat of your own drum. You're smart and perceptive and prefer going with the flow as opposed to making rigorous plans. This may not be the path for everyone but it sure works for you.

I think this is so me.