How bad of a grade is a 'D+'?

High 50s, in University.

My grade break-down is literally:

B, D, D+, C, D-

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you gotta look at what fits with it.
    D-am girl, you dun goofed
    D-ungeon trolls are brighter than you
    D-e, de, de

(Jk)(jk) college/universities are hard when you're low on time or many circumstances. It's considered "passing" for the most part kinda. But it's usually pretty bad to be there. you at least wanna "C" your way through:).

• My average is a B in all of my cumulative GPA, however this term has been particularly bad.

• Different grading on education in different areas. But I'd wager you were okay if your grading average is a B. And I hear yah, someone I know took on two jobs & tried school. I saw there grades decline but they got through it ok, you will to :). Hope this term an next go a bit smoother for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... I think a D is basically failing as far as grading would go here, but you are passing some courses so that is good!

• D is mid-50s

• Requisite courses require around a 70% or they will not accept you into the next ones here, but not everything is graded on a curve. If 50% is the requirement for your next courses, you are doing fine :)

What Guys Said 5

• Well, some classes won't allow you to go to the next higher course if you have less than a C- in the class. I recommend you try going for 4 classes instead of 5 and have 1 or 2 summer courses. You won't be getting any scholarships in the lower 60s. Sorry to say but it's pretty bad.

• That's academic suspension. Also if you don't get a C you can't take a class that has whatever courses you have a D in as a prerequisite

• What do you mean academic suspension?

Not in my University, you can get a D- and still take a class.

• But my cumulative GPA is a B-

• Sorry I meant a B, (mid-70s)

• D- is barely passing
    www.istqb.guru/.../...ories-Manish-ISTQB.Guru_.jpg
    D is you passed
    D+ and C- is your grade is almost where it needs to be
    C is you have met the standard

• You got Double D's so I'm guessing you're good

• there's no sugarcoating that - its not good.

What Girls Said 1

• 50- 60 is okay 65-75 is good 75+ is great