Are any of you men like this?

He is 37 with a woman 6 years older.
He always tries to cheat on her and as even done so (without her knowledge) with her best friend.
He confided in me and told me he know longer finds her attractive because she is aging.

I gave him a whole lecture about how we all will and cannot stop time.

The men who date younger do u specifically do so because u r not attracted to the mature look?

Gagers, would you ever consider ur partner unattractive because of a natural process they can't control?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. If he isn't attracted to older women, why A.) Marry a woman 6 years his senior and B.) Make a lifelong commitment. Wanting younger women isn't wrong; cheating on your wife and sleeping with her best friend is being an a-hole regardless of his excuses.

I might start to feel less attracted to her but I'd hope that by that time, we knew each other's taste and preferences and she was awesome at turning me on and the emotional connection could help us be intimate anyway.

The real victim is the wife obviously. She will find out eventually I'm sure and he's just wasting her time and cheating on her.

• I just want to know why he got with her.
      He knew she was a little older than him

• That sucks. He'll get caught in the end and she'll hate him for it. He'd have been better off saying we should be friends, end our relationship but raise the kid as a team. It's be awkward but when they divorce (I think he'll get caught), it'll be much worse.

• Thanks. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its more the idea that she's old than the looks because men will do/say the same thing even if the woman still looks young and then go for a mature looking young woman. They like the novelty of something new and fresh. That or they want an excuse to step out on a 6 year relationship that he's tired of.

What Guys Said 12

• He seems like my friend
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1451838-trust-vs-honesty-what-would-you-do-in-this-situation
    In fact, he's the next level.

I'm obviously not a person like that. I seriously value the relationship. I never cheated and never will.

This happens because men seek variety. The greater the number is, the more we will feel accomplished. Some old people have some kind of 'young-girl-old-guy fetish', that's why there are a lot of videos like "grandpa doing this" ; "father doing that" in porn websites. They target such audience to increase their revenue.

While, it should be obvious that younger ladies are more attractive. It is indelible truth. If I were a pervy selfish person, I'd target young ladies too, regardless of my own age.

Congenitally, men are programmed to prefer younger women and women are programmed to prefer older men. It is inherent behaviour.

• not like them

• I'm attracted to younger women and I'm not ashamed about it one little bit.

When I was a teen, the girls in my class didn't even notice boys their age. They were all about the older guys, sooo interesting.

If that is okay, I figure this is okay too.

• With some guys, they chronically seek sexual variety in women.

No matter how awesome and sexy the woman is... she is JUST ONE WOMAN to that guy... and he deep down won't ever be satisfied with her.

• This guy seems very superficial

Most guys are not like that... most good guys, when the love a women they really really love her

• Yes that's what I thought.

But the fact that I see most guys dating younger as got me thinking there's truth to the way he feels

• Well here the thing

Guys dating younger girls is very common... why? It's to do with natural instincts... I'll explain more

Women are seen fertile until the age of about 35 but men don't have that kinda limit. So it's very common for older men to get younger girls. It kinda started like this. And as a matter of fact younger women are usually ok with older men...

Most say that there too mature for guys their own age, so like about a 5 year gap at least

• No, its a part of life

• I would be a selfish basterd to cheat on the woman I love just because she is aging

• No I have integrity so if I'm with someone I don't cheat. Cheaters are cowards who can't go for what they really want. If you don't like who you're with find someone new and let them find someone that want to be with them.

• No not me not at all

• Only time I would cheat is if you were my neighbor. Snail trail city my friend snail trail city.

• I am not really 24, I am actually 34, I just wasn't paying attention and yes it is because older women look very unattractive. Just as equally as you want older men, we want younger women

• Makes sense.
      But why go for an older woman?

He even tried to sleep with me b/c I am visually appealing to him.
      I wonder if he'd feel the same 10 years from now.

• He likes the younger girl look and I am not 42 like his girlfriend. I even look younger than my listed age.

I think he needs to grow up. They have a kid together.

• I mean 43**

• Guys just like younger it's not really a conscious choice but you could say that they don't like the mature look, it's nature to like a younger look.

Even as guys age they are still physically attracted to 20ish girls. That's how masculine attraction works, most of a guy's desires develop from when we're about 12-20yo then we're stuck with it.

From an evolutionary perspective it makes sense how he feels and that guys like younger. Evolutionary biology often makes sense of these things.

What Girls Said 4

• Thanks for the question. I date men my same age but do wonder...

• No, because I know beauty fades. :)

I won't start looking for better looking faces for that, or for anything.

I feel bad for the wife. :(

• Is he ugly or looking very old? I don't find late thirties guys attractive either due to their sagging tummy and lack of grooming.

• He is really thin.

He doesn't fix his hair so it looks like a mess.

He's not exactly hot either

• This sounds like a classic Ashton Kutcher tale xD