If you saw a man getting ganged up on by a gang of violent s3x offenders (not knowing if these s3x offender are men, women or mixed), attemping to?

castrate him, what would you do?

• Do the best I can to intervene and get more help. He may be a man but he's still can't fight all of them off at once.
  • Let him figure out how to fend them all off on his own since he's a man and can handle himself. Also because castration is not as bad as r@pe.
  • Others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would call the cops while moving as far away from the location of the incident as possible.

• Would you be too scared to attempt to intervene between them?

• Exactly this

• @Asker Of course. If I try to physically intervene, then it puts both of us in danger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Blast them with my laser?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFzn8_W2gJc

My laser can set wood on fire from a distance of up to 5m and blind up to 10-20 kilometers. I used to carry one around just for fun to point at the moon and the clouds at night but I suppose anything can be a weapon if you are creative with it.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm an idiot, and would probably call for help, and rush into the situation to defend him. I don't care why they're doing it, I don't care who they are, or who he is. Assault is assault, and I couldn't stand by and let it happen.

• I think i'd call the ploice and let them handle the situation from there, cuz it's a risk to intervene in such a situation. Let it be a man or woman, 2 is stronger than 1 and more offendors there are, the more powerless the victim is.

• Only call the cops. I wouldn't help if it was a girl either. Maybe I'd help if it was just one person but more than that? Hell no.

• Call the police, shout to get the attention of people nearby and then see if I could somehow get the attention of the assaulters. I would run away if they came to me though.. Or if I was with my boyfriend have him overpower them.

• Call the police.
    Nothing else I could do.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd jump in if I thought it would accomplish anything like get them to stop or give the guy time to get away. If I thought there was no chance to help by myself, I'd call the cops or otherwise try to get help. Or look for something to use as a weapon. I'd have no problem cracking some heads with a baseball bat or iron pipe or big tree branch.

• It would be the worst day of the attackers lives if I were to happen upon that happening. I'd come to the victims aid, call the police and administer aid to the victim while we waited for the police to get there.

• I'd probably wade in and lose my bollox as well but then that is just me