Have you ever felt very sad for no reason?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel so sad right now, and I don't know why :(

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea Im emotionally broken, I've seen so much i really dont know if im sad or not because it feels normal. I've been this way for 3 years. I randomly cry because of all the trauma that I've experienced. Like im sitting there and tears will just drop, if people are around ill leave so they dont see. I've been broken into pieces i dont think i can repair. I've seen too much shit and I've experienced it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It happens. Especially to women, because of hormones. But, you can also get sad for things that are going through your subconscious. Our minds are constantly going. Things can build up and then your mind just can't deal with it and needs to let it go.

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, there have been many times I have felt sad for virtually no reason.

It seems to always happen at night and it's almost always when I'm at home. I remember just a few weeks ago, I was in my bedroom, around midnight and I was very somber for some reason. I didn't have a bad day, nothing "sad" occurred and I wasn't thinking about anything. I was just sad... and I felt a little depressed.

I wonder if it's a seasonal or nighttime issue? I have no idea myself.

• You know what you need?
    You need some FRENCH in your life?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9V-zUlrhEE
    It's IMPOSSIBLE to be sad when you let France into your life.
    I've tried , it's impossible.
    The French language is contagious in its positivity.

• I rarely feel sad, but I rarely feel happy too.

However, 99% of my sad moments are for no reason, 99% of my happy moments are for no reason either.

Sometimes I'm supposed to feel sad about something that happens in my life, but I don't, other times, I'm supposed to feel happy about something happens in my life but I don't either.

To make a short shorter, that's life so... you gotta expect the the unexpected.

• Yes happens to me all the time - Helps me think of the good times by which I mean if I didn't feel crap now and again, I wouldn't appreciate the good times when they happen.

• We all go through various emotions for random reasons. Hopefully u broke your slump in the past three days!

• I think there is always a reason why a person is sad. It is often unknown by the person though. I've felt sad many times, but it's been pretty rare for me.

• I wouldn't say "for no reason". I have times where I tend to be affected by sad things more easily. Maybe I get sad for no reason and then find something to blame it on. I don't know. It's usually my past failures or loneliness.

• Not for no reason, when I'm sad their is always a reason behind the sadness. Are you sure your not a little depressed right now?

• Pretty much every day at some point, yeah. Welcome to the club.

• Hormone changes can do this especially to women

• Aw, don't feel sad :'( Just remember that you were once the fastest sperm cell, out of MILLIONS. Your existence is that of a miracle☆

• That sounds very suspicious. Have you tried calling the police?

• We all have. I do often. I pretty much keep to myself even though i live with other people

• i use to along time ago now i just feel numb which is not as bad as it sounds

• Yes. It's crazy, but it happens.

• It happens to singles sometimes... yeah i share your pain...

• Sometimes I do, yeah. But at the moment I'm too busy being safe with reason :P

• Leave out all the rest by linkin park. I listen to this song when I am not in a good mood

• PMS or period time maybe? Hormones can cause mood swings.

• Too many times. :(

• It's happening to me right now 😞

• No, usually if I'm sad, it's for a reason

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, of course, I feel that way too often for my own good. The good thing is, I sometimes feel jolly for no reason as well, so that's a good thing! ^_^

• this happens to me often.

• Unfortunately you might be depressed... Either that or you've been really busy lately and really haven't had a break and had no way to deal with or let out the built up stress so it's uncrumbling now.

• No, I haven't (yet). If I'm sad, it's usually because of something.

I hope you are feeling better today!

http://i.imgur.com/ejN6M95.jpg

• yes happened to me too

• Happens to me very often..

• Yes. Also known as depression in severe cases.

• It's been happening a lot lately.

• Yes it happens to everyone at some point (maybe). Just try to do what makes you happy!

• I say yes but I think there is ALWAYS a reason behind it - some people may simply not be aware of the reason because its buried so deep in their unconscious but when you feel bad there is ALWAYS a reason behind it.

• Yes, I almost always feel sad, though.
    Mostly for no reason.

• Yes ;_; it feels horrible , then you start eating lots and lots ;_; and your eyes feel watery ;_; yep.