I can't stop crying?

Basically I've known this guy for almost three years, and I've always had a slight crush on him. At first he was really sweet to me, but over time he became really mean and I don't want to put up with it anymore. I've tried multiple times to work it out with him but he won't give me the time of day. I sent him a message telling him I was over it and I've given up, but I still can't stop crying. Shouldn't I be happy, because I'm getting rid of someone that's toxic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that toxin came with happiness and sadness combined, so it's understandable and normal to feel a wave of emotions at getting rid of it. It's kind of like alcohol, it comes with the good, temporarily distorting your mindset and temporarily taking away certain moments that we don't want to think about clearly. But the bad, you become drunk, and afterwards you still remember everything and feel bad until your next drink. I'm gonna say that you were friend zoned, you hung in there hoping for an opportunity at some point, because there was/is a connection of some kind. With time maybe he'd see it, right? Over time though, he barely even remains a good friend, constantly find yourself trying to play a game of convincing yourself, "what is it about him that I stay around for". I don't know exactly what it is he has become or done to get you to this point, but if you're at the point where you need out for your own emotional health and sanity, things got mentally bad. He's a three year friend, and "heavy" crush, I know you said slight but my analysis on what I read says other wise :(.

First few days and weeks will be emotional, you'll cry, every thing will remind you of him probably. You'll want to give in an contact or see if you can work things out even. Ultimately I won't say stay no contact if you start to want to work things out. I've come to learn miracles happen everyday, maybe things will work out where you guys can be friends again, if you find yourself wanting that. I have someone toxic, I want around, it emotionally draining to remain her friend. But I found my way to "deal" with things to have her around. Hopefully everything works out for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are just going through the hard part of letting him go and coming to realisations he really doesn't care and I know a part of you wishes he would come running back to you but that may not happen. It's good to let all that emotion out and I know it's different but it's like a break up you need that time to cry and be sad. I mean there are two ways people deal with this either keeping busy or just having that time to be alone and get over it. Which ever works for you is fine. You will get through this but just keep him away from ur life completely delete him from things and everything because you aren't ready to see anything involved with him. I would also recommend not getting close with guys until your finally over with this guy because it's not right having a rebound because you usually end up having no respect for him or you end up leading him on. Over all just take ur time to get over this and do everything to get your emotions out like listening to music and stuff and when you have stopped being able to cry, stop doing all that and start getting busy and doing things to keep ur mind off it completely. Don't worry about time when ur ready ur ready

What Guys Said 4

• I think you have to move on, should have done it sooner. No point to continue if he doesn't have feelings for you. Give yourself some time and meet more people. Cheer up !

• Yah, love is hard sometimes i know how u feel, i know how it feels... i lost someone and I'm still regretting it... but time heals everything. .. u have to be patient and strong. .. love can get u crazy.. love may kill you, u have to let go and to look forward. ... everything is going to be alright... just stop crying, it happens whether we like it or not, we can't control people but we can control ourselves. ... remember love will find u someday. . just wait for it..

• There will always be those who mean to do us harm, to stop them we risking awaking the same evil within ourselves

• What efforts did you make to advance your relationship with him? Why did he become mean?

What Girls Said 1

• Healing takes a long time. It won't happen overnight. You will have to cut all. ties with him, delete his number and block him on social media if you actually want to move on.

Every time you cry just think of how he treated you and how every teardrop is you giving power to hurt you. Snap out of it and realize you deserve much better.