Guys that cry watching movies?

So... i was seeing a video and i realized i was crying...
... actually i cry with almost anything. You can put a disney movie and i will cry...

Men from GaG, are you pussies like me?
And Ladies... is this good or bad in your partner? xD

Guys that cry watching movies?

• Gtfo homo!
  • Yeah man, im like you! Do you want a hug?
  • Ow so sweet, i want a man like you in my life...
  • I hate that in men, i have no patience for that. Deal with it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who are hard and all strong from outside but really sweet and sensitive from inside. So, yeah... I like to cuddle or give the guy a hug to make him feel better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like that and I love that I can feel things to that extent. Any woman that doesn't like or can't handle sensitive guys isn't worth it.

What Girls Said 5

• I like when people cry for real reasons.

But if a guy cries pretty much over any flick that is shown... it's a major turn off.
    I don't like sensitivity

• O it's not that bad... : p suppose he is crying because he relate hitself with the story? He see similarities and cry... for example... a love story very similar to the one from you and him?

• Well, that's different. We can cry together and swim in our own tears :)

• I like sensitive men. But he has to know when it's time to be sensitive and when it's time to be tough.
    So, if he cries because he sees something that reminds him of his life, I wouldn't think it's bad.

• I would cry with you. 😂

• I like it when guys show their sensitive sides.

• I don't explicitly seek out criers, but emotionally available men are definitely more appealing than strong, silent types.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really 'cry', but I do shed some tears when the current scene is overly touching. I have no problems with crying. And people who judge me for it, can piss off back to their planet.

• I get choked up pretty easy, well very easy. But I don't outright cry. I've gotten choked up with some questions here also. Some are just... you can just tell they are really hurting.

• Yeah I have cried sometimes but not like complete water works lol

• When i finish a movie i always have to grab a cup of water... dam yo hollywood

• I cry too sometimes. It's manly, showing your emotions. It's okay man

• I'm a man and I do this lol

• No it's just you.
    I don't cry

• i am not pussy and yes i do cry but only to the lion king