GAGers if someone jumped on your back in public how would you react?

Rodeo!

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm able to carry them.. I would play too!!! Sounds like fuuuun!!

• hahahha nice u wouldn't get angry at all ;p

• *thumps-up*

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I would probably fall and die so there'd be no time to react.

• I'd fall to the ground since I'm 120 lbs soaken wet.

• I'm tiny, so that wouldn't end well for me, haha. I'd probably collapse to the ground and hope the person gets off me quickly, not leaving any bruises.

• Depends on the person , I do not think I could carry someone. I am not that strong. I would collapse probably XD

• I don't actually find that very funny. I think I would be angry and try and wallop the person.

• Probably fall on my face and bleed all over everything.

• collapse into a heap

• They can try to hang on, but it'll be one heck of a ride.

• My back would break, honestly :D

• They're getting beat down

• Throw him on the ground.

• let's dooooo thiiissss!!!

• so u would be cool if someone jumped on yer back? ;p

• That'd scare me so much I'd probably either panic or try to hurt the assumed assaulter.

What Guys Said 6

• That was kind of a trend that went around in my high school haha. It wasn't with strangers, but classmates would yell "suprise piggy back ride!" as they jumped on your back like this. I can say from experience that I don't fall down when it happens but I do stumble a bit. It's quite shocking when 100+ jumps on your back suddenly. The closest I've ever gotten to falling was when my taller 6'5" not-so-skinny friend decided to do it to me and jump on my back. After stumbling around a bit, I just stayed chill and went with it as we walked around the hallway at school, no shame.

• did they jump on gals as well? LOL

• hahhahaha basically i'd like to jump on gals if i was still in school... but i was fuckin fat... now i'm very thin so i guess most gals could handle me if i did hahhah

• Lol I wouldn't want to crush a girl by very awkwardly jumping on her back xD. I'm skinny but I'm 6'4" so I'm not exactly lightweight haha

• That's stupid as hell dong that. He'd better hope I wasn't armed. If something that happens I'm not going to spend time trying to figure out what he's doing. I'd consider it an attack and a serious threat, and treat it that way.

Not to mention that some people (like me) have bad backs or similar problems. You just don't don't shit like that, and the idiot doing it deserves whatever happens to him. If something like that really hurt my back, I'd be very tempted to sue the shit out of him.

• Lol first I'm pretty well aware of what's around me even if I don't seem it so I'd probably realize someone coming up behind me to try something. If on the off chance I don't notice and the person gets it off my first reaction would be to either flip them over and toss them or to turn and smash them into the wall using my body to provide additional force or just throw up an elbow to the head.

• I'd lean forward so they would fall off me face first onto the ground.

• i'd beat him or her down.

• I'd go into red alert intruder mode and knock the lights out of him.