Which is the best movie in The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Which is the best movie in The Lord of the Rings trilogy? First, second, or third? I asked a similar question regarding Godfather movies but it seems like no one on here has seen them http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1647650-the-godfather-or-the-godfather-part-ii

• The Fellowship of the Ring (first)
  • The Two Towers (second)
  • The Return of the King (third)

Most Helpful Girl

• the ending :) is always the best!! more action and just more exciting :D!! that movie I really like

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought they were all pretty bad. Peter Jackson has got 'biggerization' issues. LOTR was about charm and atmosphere, not 'splosions.

Having said that it was a very difficult book to dramatize. He could have done much worse. The actors were mostly good.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Those are my all time favorite movies, I watch them every year.
    The best one was the third one, followed by the firat and then the second. They were all 10's though.

• I think the 3rd one. Some of the battle scenes are epic

• I like the one where Frido gets his bling-bling from the special guy at a bicycle shop.