Getting a Girls Number?

so both girls and boys what are your trade secrets to getting numbers from strangers what to say how to act etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice username! hahaha

Well, I talk a little first and then ask for it. It's pretty simple I think.
    What is difficult is getting the number XD

PS: Welcome to GAG :D

• your username ain't to bad either

its just finding the words and also how to tell if she is around you age because 13 year olds can look 16

• Hahah thanks :D

Well, age doesn't bother me at all haha
      You just need to smile and then say hi, then the conversation starts, then: the number.

• Thanks a lot <3

What Girls Said 1

• you have to act like you just want to be friends.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly girls just give me there numbers, like all the time. I just talk to them about stuff make them laugh, and they usually offer it.
    I mean I know that's not useful, but I guess the take away is be funny, a little charming and it will happen naturally I guess.

• Ask casually. Don't make it a grandiose expression or a big deal, and try to do it in a one-on-one situation without a bunch of spectators around.

Females don't like feeling pressured about this stuff, they will freeze up and not give u the digits (even if she WOULD have without the pressuring/spectated-on situation).