Is it silly to have my boyfriend a little birthday party?

It'll just be me and him. I bought balloons, streamer, those little party plates, matching napkins and plastic silverware and plastic wine glasses. Got a table cloth and have it fixed up real cute. Also got him a cookie cake with his presents and card. Anyway when he gets home I'm going to surprise him. Would you like this?

• Yes, it's silly.
  • No, I would like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, of course it's silly, but it's also you, and I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    You should never regret doing something that feels right, and if being a little silly and throwing a party for just the two of you is what you want to do, then just do it, make your dreams come true! lol
    honestly, its these kind of silly moments that make up a good relationship, Just go with it, have fun, and fully embrace the silly.
    Would I like it? I'd love it, I'd probably be laughing about it, but I'd be incredibly overjoyed someone put that effort in for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's not silly to have a birthday party for your boyfriend, that is sweet girlfriend who does them things ,

• who wouldn't like it? it's a very nice gesture! y u have doubts?

• Ops... i voted wrongly lol.

It's a cute thing to do... you may have a hot night fo sex xD , i would like it.

• No, why would it be silly? That is good idea and nice thing to do for him

What Girls Said 6

• With Your Big "Happy birthday" surprise, @mel 1000, you also Have this Big Heart of gold for young and old.
    Good luck and enjoy, sweetie. xx

• No, it's cute :)

Go for it!

You seem like a fun girlfriend.
    Some people let things get stale in their relationship.

• its silly
    ...

and cute and thoughtful, which is why its great!

• Aww. Thats seems more sweet than silly.

• I voted A because it is silly, but there's nothing wrong with being sill is there? I think it's a real sweet idea :)

• I think it would make him feel smothered/ childish...