(QUIZ) Which movie is actually based on your life?

http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/which-movie-is-based-on-your-life

Clueless
The movie "Clueless" was written about your life! You are young, funny and totally gorgeous! You know all the right people, you wear all the right clothes, but when it comes to love, you are totally clueless! It's probably for the better that the love of your life is right around the corner. What do you say, wanna take a look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two Girls One Cup

The movie "two girls one cup" is based on your life. You are a really shitty person and you deserve to be shat on. People are appalled by you, and you don't know how to cook. Your taste in music is also horrid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Man of Steel
    Manwww.digitaltrends.com
    The movie "Man of Steel" was based on your life! You are one of the most incredible people currently living on this planet. You have a huge heart, you love helping people, you will always make the right call, no matter the personal consequences, and you will always put the well being of others ahead of yourself. Also, you look really good in blue and red!

What Guys Said 5

• I got : Stand By Me
    s2.glbimg.com/.../conta_comigo.jpg
    The movie "Stand By Me" is based on your life! You've had the most amazing childhood imaginable. Although you've had some problems at home, your friends were always there for you. You played together, studied together, and ventured out during the summer. Remember these moments, they are priceless!
    -------
    I've never heard of this movie before. Looking at the description though, I can say that it seems pretty accurate. My home life wasn't always great, but my few close friends I had then were cool. Now we all kind of went our separate ways and don't speak to each other anymore :(

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bc5-923b-1c7afd2bef04.jpg

Description seems accurate haha.

• Which Movie Is Actually Based On Your Life?

Stand By Me

s2.glbimg.com/.../conta_comigo.jpg

• Brave
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/2egbhi0.jpg

The movie "Brave" is based on your life! You are young, smart, free spirited, and extremely inspired by the world around you. You've found your passion in life, and you will do anything to pursue it, no matter what others say or do. You are a true source of will power!

• Man of Steel
    Manwww.digitaltrends.com

What Girls Said 9

• Stand By Me
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d3e-863d-1da5b28711c3.jpg

Never seen the movie, but yeah, my early childhood was pretty great. Oh how things have changed! :(

• You should watch it sometime.

It's not really a movie you can watch
      with your boyfriend, I guess.

But perhaps with some friends. ^.^

• @Aizou Lol, can I watch it alone? No boyfriend, no friends! ;(

• Of course you could watch it alone.

But people to watch and discuss it with
      would probably make it better, as with most movies. ^.~

But.. Latvia must be full of beautiful girls
      if you can't find a boyfriend.

• The Hangover

www.telemundo.com/.../hangover-3_6.jpg

"The Hangover" trilogy is based on your life! You are a warm, beautiful, people-loving person. You love your family and friends, have a wild side, and no matter what, you will always do the right thing at the end. Sure, you are not quite a grown up yet (at least you don't act like one), but don't worry, you'll get there!

• Pretty Woman

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4493-9b31-de02bd537c77.jpg

The movie "Pretty Woman" was written about you! You are the real life incarnation of true love. You have found the love of your life by complete accident: two strangers meeting for the first time under the strangest occasion, but then realizing it and embracing each other. So romantic we already have happy tears! Now go dress us and enjoy a night at the opera

What the actual fuck? This is so romantic that I'm gonna puke. EWWWW!

• Changed Jennifer Lawrence for Emma Stone (which I wanted from the beginning but I saw Jen first) and this is what I got:

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46c8-b0a9-3c08b2a36fc2.jpg

Now this, is something that I approve :D Nah, I don't want to take a look ;)

• Pretty Woman
    The movie "Pretty Woman" was written about you! You are the real life incarnation of true love. You have found the love of your life by complete accident: two strangers meeting for the first time under the strangest occasion, but then realizing it and embracing each other. So romantic we already have happy tears! Now go dress us and enjoy a night at the opera.

Well i did meet my boyfriend off an online game. Which what made me interested in him in the first place. Was this comment he made about unbuttoning a girls shirt with his teeth. :D

• Brave

its somewhat true 😄👏

• Pretty Woman

• Man of Steel

ahhaha :)

• Stand By Me

• The Hangover