Do you think that Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift are hot?

I think they're both smokin' hot, although I'm not a fan of either of them. I consider 'hot' different from physical prettiness (which I happen to think both have). What say you?

• Yes.
    26% (8)23% (7)24% (15)Vote
  • Just Kim.
    10% (3)23% (7)16% (10)Vote
  • Just Taylor.
    19% (6)32% (10)26% (16)Vote
  • No.
    45% (14)22% (7)34% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Kim is hot. Taylor is okay. I don't know if Kim has had plastic surgery or not. Why is it not plausible for a celeb woman to have a nice, fat, ass? I don't understand the jelly of chicks. I'm not much of a fan of Kim, but she's not a terrible person from what I can see. Taylor seems nice too and I like her music.

0|0
    0|0
    • Amen on the fat ass.

• Show All
    • I'm not going to argue with a poor defense -yawn-. You've been claiming jealousy way before any woman responded. That's the only excuse or come back u have. Bye

• You mad? lol. I pretty much know that if females are hating more than likely she has a better body than them. Bye bye. Kim will keep getting plugged because she's hot.

What Girls Said 5

• Taylor is pretty and has very unique looks.
    Something is odd about her face... it looks like she has had plastic surgery (although she hasn't).

Kim K - has too much plastic surgery.
    She has a nice body.. but its all fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim is cute
    Taylor is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor looks like a toothpick

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are attractive to me, they're actually pretty annoying.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Kim is very physically attractive and she has a really attractive face as well. Taylor I don't find attractive at all. However, what I don't like about Kim is how fake she is and her materialistic mindset. That, to me, is extremely unattractive and why I would never consider someone like her. Taylor just comes off like a goody two-shoes and it irritates me. I don't like anything about Taylor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Also they look very different... I find them both to be good looking ladies. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Kim

Taylor is too lanky.

0|1
    1|1
  • I like Taylor, but she's not hot - and KK is not attractive in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find either of them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion just Taylor. She is kinda cute and everyone now wants to be with her for some reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Materialists are a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer more exotic looks like Bollywood actress Kajol

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim is plastic
    Taylor isn't my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've honestly never found either of them to be attractive. I don't know what people see in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Never met either one so I have no way of gauging their actual attractiveness. They aren't especially good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor yeah, but not Kim

0|0
    0|0