(QUIZ) What's your favourite ride?

http://www.playbuzz.com/themego10/can-we-guess-your-favorite-ride

Expedition Everest
(QUIZ) What's your favourite ride?
Expedition Everest is here to thrill you with a journey through the Himalayan mountains. Hold on tight because the Legend of the Forbidden Mountain has it that the Abominable Snowman has prepared some breathtaking surprises for the adventurers that dare to climb on these peaks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got : The Tower of Terror
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b31-9522-73749fab0270.jpg
    terrifying journey into the Twilight Zone where nothing is what it seems and everything is trying to get you. When you have no choice but to get your seat inside a creepy elevator, the real terror begins! Some just love the elevator freefalls and the sounds of cables snapping. Do you?
    ----------
    The one time I did drive down to Disney World, I went on the Tower of Terror a couple times (with some fast passes my friend magically uhh "procured"). It was actually quite fun! However, my favorite ride of all time is called Phantom's Revenge in a place called Kennywood (Pennsylvania, US). It used to be in the top 10 fastest roller coasters list, I'm not sure if it is anymore.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRNK8T7ya_g

by the way, the drop happens about one minute in... just in case you want to skip the climb part.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Titan at six flags!

What Guys Said 2

• Can We Guess Your Favorite Ride?

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47c3-b175-ee0694bfecf7.jpg

Gringotts awaits at the far end of Diagon Alley, a goblin-run bank that hides much more than treasures. This place is, as expected, wrapped in secrets, a thrilling and pulse-pounding adventure that will take you right into the heart of magic and face to face with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

• Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

What Girls Said 1