Would you look down on a church goer who does NOT go to church on sunday?

I go to church 2-3 times a week but i don't go on Sundays cause buses don't come to my house until 10:30 and I would have to walk an hour and a half to the local mall to take buses from there. This usually means waking up at 5:00 - 6:00 in the morning to make it for church at 11:30 a. m. When christians drive me home from church and ask me if I go to church on sundays - I always wonder if they will judge me for saying no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to church as much as you do is admirable. There is no shame in missing out on Sundays. You have a good reason and you go more than people who just go on Sundays anyway!

What Guys Said 6

• No I mean not everyone can go on Sunday's some people work and other things, now a days we have to tailor our lives around work and church and find a happy medium between the two.

• Well I'm an atheist so no but from my understanding of religion, you don't have to go to church to be a good Christian.

• No I wouldn't. Going to church is not mandatory, go when you feel like it. I'm pretty sure God is ok with it.

• U mean most people in France?

• No, wouldn't judge... especially if you 2-3x a week.

• If the guy is religious, I would imagine butttt, I'm relatively not, and I'm Jewish

What Girls Said 1

• i go on saturdays, morning and night. i never go on sundays. i dont c why that would make me less of a christian.