Which of these 3 things would you do or let someone do to you for 200 metric tons of $100 euro bills?

1. Run to your job or a crowded mall (for those who don't have a job) , naked, and break dance. Then deficate on the floor in front of everyone, pick some up and eat it.. You can't reveal why you did it either to no one.

2. Tear open random garbage bags in random neighborhoods and eat whatever's in them.

3. Let 5 people beat you with metal canes for 50 minutes each. They can hit you anywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 could end up with me in jail or the looney bin. And #3 could end up with me paralyzed or dead. So if I only have to pick one, it's an obvious #2.

If I had to risk all 3 to get the money, I think I'd still do it. Thought hopefully the men with bats would take measures to make sure I can eventually walk again after.

• # 1 could just land you in jail and then you could get out of it with a good lawyer

• #2 is still the obvious choice though. lol. Few, if any, medical risk involved and no jail time.

What Girls Said 2

• What am I... Crazy

I'm not doing any of that shit

• 2. Tear open random garbage bags in random neighborhoods and eat whatever's in them.

What Guys Said 3