Can guys actually get turned on just from looking at an attractive girl?

My school just started having uniforms this year, because appearantly what the girls were wearing before were "too revealing".

Is it true that clothing can distract a guy during school? Because I think uniforms are stupid...

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, yes!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah the uniforms suck. But yes, men can get VERY distracted by women, especially if they are wearing something revealing. Men think about sex a lot more than women do (on average- not all men and not all women), and when they have the visual right there in front of them, how in the world can they block that out, and focus on Math or English? lol
    I was always distracted by guys I found attractive when I was younger (and still lol), and I had a hard time concentrating on my studies, I can imagine it would only be more difficult if the guy I found attractive was wearing a fire fighter's uniform, or something else I find sexy. Catch my drift? lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's true. Sorry, but it's not our fault, guys like girls lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea if they have a nice ass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well yeah they can be... but so the hell what? Why should we be punished cuz they got to think with their little heads... that shit's completely on them if they can't try some sort of self control. HATE THAT.

0|0
    0|0