Is it hard to get straight As in University?

Like in one semester?

Most Helpful Guy

• Straight As?
    In University?
    BAHAGHAHAHDHADhajkhflghakasngaljg
    As hard as diamonds and as rare as a virgin in a whorehou-
    Is that joke in badtaste?

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends on what field you're studying and how well you understand it.

If you understand what you're doing, all you need to do is not be absent and do all the work, and it should be easy! ...

However,... if you don't understand it, and it's a difficult field, then it will be a challenge to keep straight A's, (it's not impossible) but it will be very difficult... But just remember, if you don't keep straight A's, as long as you know the error of your mistakes, it's good... As oppose to someone who has straight A's and really knows nothing about the field...

(Some people cheat, or memorize things and get good grades, and really it's just bad for that particular person, and if it's medical, well i feel sorry for his/her patients) D: so, ... good grades, straight A's or not, what matters most is what you learn from it, and how you can put to use whatever you know, into the real world. :]!

conclusion: one cannot say if it's easy or hard to get straight A's, because we did not all study the same field, nor do we all understand perfectly as well as others do, the field in which we chose to study.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sure it is.

• tbh, i never really focused on getting an "A" at all. I just chose something i would enjoy and love. At the end of it all i got a cum laude pass. Do it because you love it and let the "A"'s follow you.

• First of all you don't A grades at University. You get 3s, 2:2s, 2:1s and 1sts

An A grade would be equivalent to a first, which is obtainable, but also depends on the course you do. I got a 2:1 in my first year, but that's because I struggled with the course (it's very difficult). I still did marginly better than most my coursemates.

• You DO where I'm from

• For me its hard. Depending on the course. But it is possible with hard work and comprehension of the material you learn

• Yes it is.

• Your first few classes it'll be easy, if you don't party a lot BUT, as the classes get more difficult, it'll be more difficult to get good grades

What Girls Said 7

• Anything can be hard to do, for some studies is really a pain, cooking takes experience to make it right, writing needs vast vocab or grammer nazi in a sense, to fit in with your friends or work etc. but if you know you can do it and with enough diligence and passion for it, it would be EASIER. You can have fun (parties or hang out) while studying, you just have to balance it by scheduling ahead and not simple thinking, "meh I'm good at English so i can go away without studying this time or It's alright if I missed a few papers." Priority is the key :)

but of course straight As would mean complete focus, listening (with understanding) and studying to have high scores. Same with artsy courses, you have to be good at designing and it would take a lot of effort to make one's idea come to life.

• it depends on your course.

say you're doing something math related. and say you're good. u are much more easily bound to get straight A's.

however, u get into one of the Arts where you're writing to prove a point, or may be disagreed with, then it's much harder.

• It's possible but it's not easy. It takes a lot of studying & balancing ur time well. All the best! U can do it!

• It depends what you study and what school you go to but usually it is difficult.

• Depends on you and your classes

• no it's not hard :)

• It is hard as fuck. Only if you're not dedicated