Is it bad that me and my brother are very good at lying to woman?

I've seen the way my brother has always lied to woman to get them in bed by saying he loves them and what not and I always pitied him. Then I thought about it and I also lie to them too. It started out as just saying they were beautiful when I didn't find them attractive to reassure them and I found it easier to say things I didn't mean. I went through heart break and when she came back asking to be taken back I lied while I looked her in the eyes "I never loved you, you meant nothing" which I still regret to this day. Since that day I've notices... lying to woman comes almost like a second nature and although it make them happy how bad is it really? To tell a girl that's lonely that you love them? Approach an unattractive girl at a bar or party and tell them you couldn't help but keep looking at her... to make her happy. Seems like I do it to make some happy or sleep with some like 70/30 happy/sleep while my brother doe it just to sleep with them. Am I cursed with my brother'a bad trait?

The girl who I told her I never loved was my high school sweet heart and I thought she was the one. But she cheated on me and I loved and missed her so bad I would of taken her back. My brother convinced me ones a cheater always a cheater and I told her she never mattered to me and I had to walk away while she cried I couldn't live with myself for weeks. After that I have lied to woman like it's... nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's so wrong. You build up a girls hopes, use her, then dump her. Eventually your reputation as a heart breaker will become common knowledge, then it will be impossible for you to find a lady. If ever you do find Miss Right, she will turn the tables and lead you on and then dump you.

However, until that hapens, I doubt that you will change, no matter what we say here!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well guys have to lie to get women. That's how it goes. Let's look at it this way, me, who was always truthful and honest got nothing vs my friend who could somehow lie his way into a girls pants. Words are powerful things if wielded correctly.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes that's bad

• Yes, it's wrong to used people.

• Yes it is bad

But why saying to unatractive girls that they are beautiful? Why would you wanna sleep with someone you find unatractive? Or do you just say that to make them happy? Cause then i think its less bad ;)

• Yeah I do both

• but why sleep with an unactractive girl? Are you that desperate?
      Or also not very attractive yourself? haha (;

• No I just feel bad for unattractive woman when I'm at a bar or party and I see them looking at the crowd dancing longing for attention. So I go an talk to them and tell them how beautiful they are and dance with them. Works the same with beautiful woman... but I only lie if I like them like exaggerate my feelings for them.

• Yes, lying is bad. It's even worse when you're lying in order to take advantage of someone.

What Guys Said 0