Girls, would you like it if your man called you a legend?

• Yes
    67% (10)
  • No
    33% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Said in the right context and with the right tone of voice I think it's cool to be called a legend.
    Like if I go out of my way to do something for him and he appreciates it a lot and he said "oh thanks so much, you're a legend" that's really nice. I've had a guy say it to me before in that context.
    But if we were sitting together and he said "you're a legend" to be romantic then it might be weird... probably "you're beautiful" or "I am so in love with you" or something like that would be a lot better

• Yeah I would only use it in the first context you describe. It wouldn't be one for a romantic moment.

• Yeah I think it is great when used in that context - it's like saying "what would I do without you?" - everyone likes the SO to need and appreciate them

What Girls Said 6

• yes it would make me feel all girly and giggly :P

• I would have no clue what he meant. I would assume he meant i was a whore. Like... that pussy's legendary cuz its been had by every swingin dick south of the mason dixon

• They did before and they will again...
    =)

• No.. Lol. That would make me feel really awkward

• Depends in what situation he was using it.

• No. That's weird