Can a cold hearted rejection change you as a person?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• it could if u let it defeat u. u could also use it to become even better, stronger and open hearted.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not always... though it might have some negative effect on u, but this has to do wid how sensitive u r.

i mean a sensitive person might feel more hurt, or even feel depressed in some cases after a cold-hearted rejection.

on da other hand if da person's more thick-skinned it might boost his confidence and take any rejection as a joke

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No. You can't take rejections personally because they're not personal. Not everyone is going to like you just because you like them. That's common sense

0|0
    0|0
  • multiple ones can i believe

but the opposite can heal

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you allow it to change you. Rejection is very hurtful, but in life , pain is inevitable... suffering is optional. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it. So it isn't what happens to you which hurts you... it is the quality of your own thoughts which causes the pain.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• A cold hearted rejection makes you move on while false hopes keep you tied in place.
    What do you prefer?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it can, though not in the sense of forcing you to change. You can change because of your thought processes in regard of it, if that is what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as a person, but I would think it can certainly change the way you think about relationships and change the way you behave. so, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah. Depending how you take it it could make you stronger, smarter, cold, or bitter.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, getting rejected is funny, although i rarely ever hit on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if it's heartless rejection !! That would b yes... Change is always better

0|0
    0|0