What's the stupidest thing you have seen on this site?

I just had some guy tell me it is true that women could not vote but neither could men. That's so stupid if no one could vote who elected the politicians in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• -when people post 3-word answers or long description questions. da epitome of stupidness... and rudeness as well.
    -when people say they don't like this site but they keep postin just in order to get these fuckin rewards. they even dare to say "i'm here for da rewards"... shame on 'em... and not clever enough to avoid sayin it, so they won't be hated.
    -when someone gives MHO 5 mins after question's posted... stupid really stupid... he/she'll get no new answers
    -when someone posts anonymously in order to insult another member when chances r it'll be deletd for being "member post"... how stupid u should be in order to post a question dat chances r 100% it'll be deleted?
    -when some horny guy/gal asks gals/guys to message him... stupid again coz his/her question wil be deleted anyway.
    -when someone posts an opinion/comment in order to insult asker... stupid coz... of course chances to be reported r higher!

anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen a lot lately. Today, alone. Some guy posted his exs' ass on here. That's one. Another one was one I commented not so long ago. A 15 year old girl had lingerie on and the picture isn't her (or so I believe, with a wedding ring attached to her hand) she kept clarifying that it was her and that her parents brought her the lingerie. Plus she wore it wrong. And asked for a rate.

Smh 😒

What Guys Said 5

• Let me plug this question. Admins, take this opinion down, if u wish, but take a look at this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1338847-feminists-such-whats-your-comeback-for-this-great-post-i-found-on

I'd like to say I fought back

• Generally, sexism. I mean, there's plenty of racism and gay bashing here too, and that's equally stupid, but since this community is basically about understanding the opposite sex, these constant misogynistic and misandristic rants (and especially their author's refusal to give some thought to the answers they asked for) simply stick out as particularly stupid.

• All the "why do men rape" posts, I don't rape women, my father doesn't rape women, my brother in law doesn't rape women, my cousin doesn't rape women, nobody I know raped a woman,

• Depends on the country, here in America, it's a democracy, voters, but in Saudi Arabia, it's a dynasty, Kings. They're born in to power

• lol yeah that is stupid. I don't know if I can think of anything that can beat that right now.

What Girls Said 6

• One of the stupidest responses I ever got on here was when I was telling a guy his thing for Mega Man was pedophilic. He failingly tried to defend his interest, but eventually he decided he wanted to try and shove the topic on me and asked something akin to "Lol were you raped as a child or something?" That fucking dumbass piece of shit, trying to treat childhood rape like a joke to make himself feel better...

• That is retarded. Stupidest thing I saw on this site was a mytake about when a girl says no she means yes.

• too many to count.. seriously.. TOO MANY!!!

• That's very stupid, I saw a question a while ago in which the girl was asking if it was okay to date a dude and his dad at the same time.. As if it should even be asked -shakes head-

• Certain groups of men couldn't vote like black men in the south.

• Fucking penis size questions. Hate them!