If you could have a massive dinner party what foods would you have?

I would have Pizzas, tacos, cakes, pies, burgers, ice cream, cookies, fries, onion rings, and fried chicken. What would y'all go for?

Updates:
Add cheesecakes, burritos, cheese popers, Jalapeno poppers, fried pickles, deep fried oreos, and those little deli spiral things!
It can be as much as you want to add

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Onion pizzas, butter cookies, cakes, chocolate pies, opinion rings. And so many things GAG won't allow me to type those in just 2500 alphabets.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• lets see...

Pizza
    Tacos
    Burgers
    Cake
    Chocolate
    Pie
    Chips
    Cookies
    Fries
    Chicken
    Sushi
    The Whole McDonald Menu
    Even more pizza
    The whole Burger King menu
    Burritos
    The whole taco bell menu
    Subway
    Did i say pizza?
    Pork chops
    Mac n Cheese
    Sausages

And Wiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggssssssss!

and a whole year at the gym after XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Holy Macanoli! we're gonna need a table 2 miles wide and 3 miles long just to put the whole damn buffet in lol

• XD true! also i just realized more girls answered than guys!

• And they say a way to a mans heart is is stomach, I believe that to be true for girls too lol

• Fried chicken. I don't need anything else

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably make tacos or maybe assorted chinese rice, noodle and veggie dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jambalaya

Gumbo

Chinese food (hot n spicy shrimp)

I would make cakes and ice cream cake

Tacos

Salads too, I love salads so much lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mangoes, Bananas, Cherries, Watermelon, Papaya, Pineapple, Apples, Dates, Dragon Fruit, Durian, Plums, Oranges, Peaches, and Cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • steak tacos, chicken enchiladas, gorditas, tamales, quesadillas, nachos jalepeno poppers and taquitos all topped with guacamole, sour cream and verde sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • a luau dinner - whole roast pig with all the trimmings; fresh fruits, fried banana rolls and ice cream for dessert; cocktails and water

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushiii 😂🍱

0|0
    0|0
  • im down for just about anything! but some oriental food would be a great addition too :d

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza
    Nachos
    Fries
    Chocolate cake
    Water

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to have a fancy turkey dinner party. Roasted turkey, gravy, Corn, scalloped cheesey potatoes, French cut bread, hot apple or pecan pie topped with ice cream, red wine, horderves lol

0|0
    0|0
  • all of those, and some foreign food and more cake.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Extra cheese pizzas, extra cheese-cheeseburgers, everything Asian (especially fried rice/noodles/shrimps/chicken), milkshakes (coconut, pistacchio, strawberry, banana), curly fries!, pasta salad with pesto mhmhmhm, huge bowls with all kinds of exotic fruits (pineapples, coconut, passion fruit, papaya, mango), all kinds of fruit deserts. Nothing too sweet. Oh and.. and drinks/cocktails/highballs etc. (pina coladas, mojitos, gin tonic's etc.) burritos, tacos (all kinds of spicy mexican foods) And even though it's not food... some good music!

0|0
    0|0
  • More like what foods wouldn't we have, hey Zo @soccerchick4eva hahahaha :")

0|0
    0|0
    • List em I dare ya lol

• Show All
    • Hahahahaha yeah, I thought that'd spark something :") @justbanANNAz

• yep @justbanANNAz we'll have every food choice from all seven continents, fast food joint, restaurant, and supermarket ever! A table 5 miles long and 3 miles wide!

• I once cooked a 21 course meal for 18 people just to see if I could do it.

I could, but they couldn't eat that much.

0|0
    0|0
    • What all did you prepare?

• Show All
    • Yeah, I wanted to see if they would eat it.

• I couldn't possibly answer that in the blink of an eye sooo much research would be required.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice Cream.

Icre cream from Europa, Asia, Australia, Americas, Africa... from all over the world and different tastes and combinations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken, steak, burgers, mac and cheese, salad, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, green beans

0|0
    0|0
  • Pot-lucks are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will probably be a little bit unorthodox but Christmas dinner.. you can't beat it! So it will be turkey, sprouts, potatoes, gravy, pigs in blankets etc. Basically it won't be Christmas dinner anyway because I wouldn't cook it on Christmas day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza cause I don't like thinking

0|0
    0|0
  • Just some butter.

0|0
    0|0