Today is my birthday what would you wish for me today?

I already got one good gift my @Iron_Man came back on here today. So happy I enjoy talking to him. His a cool person.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy Birthday! 💙

I wish that whatever you do in life will go smooth and that may God bless you in all your future endeavors (uhh if you're an Atheist, I apologize).

• Thank you so much and I am a strong believer of God. I am so happy you mentioned him. No one has yet. Thank you because he is the one, that gives us health each day of our life. 😊

• Thank you 😊 Hope you had a blast xx

• You Welcome!
      I did I went out to eat at chili's with my family. Then I went to see one of my sisters and she cut me a cake. 😊😊😊😊😊😊

What Guys Said 9

• as humans we are programmed to find joy throughhappiness , in honorable& decent ways just as much as in all the twisted ways and uhealthy ways , We all want things in life , some are good for us , some not so much ,
    I hope you get what you want for your birthday , and also through out the next year. Hoping that what you do get will make you grow as a woman and bring you more peace , understanding , wisdom , pleasure and love.
    I wish that the year ahead turns out to be your lucky year and come back and tell us next year , how great it was. Life happens so you will have to take the good along with the bad, sometimes the bad makes us stronger , so the bad can be changed into good.
    so Happy Birthday PrettyRican.

• happy b-day! :)

well since u mentioned it i'd like to give u a gift-card when i'm able to redeem again in spetember... although it'd be a late gift... but nm :p

• Happy birthday!! I wish you the two most important things that I think there are in life: Health and Happiness

• Many happy years on and besides GAG :D
    Happy birthday!

• HAPPY LATE birthday... damn I am off

• Many happy returns @PrettyRican

• Happy birthday I can offer u a million notifications on ur account for a present

• Happy birthday! I hope you get everything you want!

• A card just for you. :)

www.mytinyphone.com/.../231029.gif

What Girls Said 7