How to remove a question or picture from this site forever?

I am new I have posted a question with a picture. After i disavow it its still in this site and i want it gone from the internate what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When you disavow your question it is no longer associated with you.

It is under an anonymous identity.

The only way a question can be perm. removed is if it goes against the guidelines of GAG (ex. offensive, explicit etc.)

• Let me add to that.

If the picture you posted originates from
      a picture sharing site, such as Tinypic.

Removing the original picture
      will also result in the picture on GaG
      being removed, or "unviewable" (is that a word?)

• Nice addition.
      That part is true.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think you can. Only a moderator/admin can do that, you need to make a request but it's unlikely that your request will be granted unless it's an exceptional case.

• The internet is a trap. You can never remove everything from it. I probably already have whatever picture you posted saved on my computer.

• You can disavow a question and remove it from your profile. Question will be anonymous and you won't get further notifications. You can't reclaim it later.

• It's on the internet. If someone wanted to find it, they could, no matter what you did.

• u can't sorry

• Ya can't, once it's online, it's always online. That's why you have to be careful what you put out there

What Girls Said 3

• You can't. If you ask or answer anything, it's here forever

• You can ask the admins to remove it but I highly doubt that they will.

• You can't right now