I am the kind of guy who whines about not having a girlfriend. What will girls say about it?

What will girls say about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is more to life then dating. My old pastor used to say that you should not get married until you feel like you don't need a relationship anymore. Another pastor told me you can't truly enjoy the company of others until you are happy by yourself.

• If I was a girl, I'd be able to think this way. You know when you are a girl, guys chase you. If I was a girl, I would be bored of a lot of guys chasing me so I would think like you do. Since you are a girl, you can't understand it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a friend like that, and honestly it's tiring to listen to the same thing over and over again.
    He keeps going for the wrong ones, usually when he tells me about it, I always see something wrong in that girl that I'm like 'No, she's not for you'
    And everytime he fails, he tells about giving up and stuff...

• What do you mean wrong ones?

• None of girls are for him I believe.

• No these are the ones he met so far xD

What Girls Said 3

• To go get one :D. Then u won't have to complain :)

• What if I am unable to? :D

• haha! i dont think its about being conceited at all, we just dont like when guys complain cuz we look at it like insecurity kinda. like a weakness. i dont thin you will have a problem getting a girlfriend if you just stay positive :D ur not ugly, just maybe a little negative. but u can fix that and be a great catch!

• No I dont think so

• Scoff and ignore you. That's so tiresome.

• Why ignore me?

• Thats what all girls would fucking die for

• No, honey, I don't like men.

• You're not the guy for me because that's fucking annoying to listen to

• Having vagina makes one more valuable. This one is more annoying.

• Having a vagina.

• No. You are supposedto have been born with it. I am not talking about being a fake woman. I mean real ones.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls/women will say and think that you are a kid, and that you are desperate, They will say this is guy who doesn't do anything, I mean they don't what you are doing about it but they will think you don't anything but just cry and whine so they won't respect you and wouldn't want to be around you.

• Yes. I am not as perfect as those women. Having a penis makes things real difficult. It would be good to have been born a girl. I would be a hell of a conceited girl by having a vagina.

• Oh god you have a neckbeard lmao.