Chicken or eggs?

Which comes first? Chicken lay eggs, eggs hatched and become chicks right

Most Helpful Girl

• The chicken came first. The bible says that God created all creatures, not eggs

Most Helpful Guy

• Some bird (not a chicken) laid an egg that was a chicken that was mutated, and it was IN an egg! Eggs were millions, some would say a billion years before

What Girls Said 2

• I think the chicken. Because how else would the chick be born? I think a kind of bird evoked into a chicken and that chicken laid the first egg which turned into even more chickens.

• I think chicken. Because if it is seen from evolutionary perspective... The life originated in water, from water to earth so may be some creature from water turned into lizard, lizards turned into dinos and dinos survived as bird and crocodile... and the bird made eggs :D

What Guys Said 9

• Egg, an egg is a single cell organism with food for it to grow. Life started as single cell organisms so they were first obviously.

• Some scientist say according to darwins evolutionary theory the chicken came first
    Somethjng to do with a mutation to the chickens ancestors that allowed it to lay eggs or something

• This was ask before; Dinosaur eggs came first

• It's the egg.

• Eggs... evolution turned them into chickens xD

• chicken doesn't come from an egg, chick comes.
    on the other hand, unless a chicken and a cock have sex, it's impossible to come an egg.

• " Chicken or eggs? "

Clearly chicken, because its the first word you write.

• ... my brain hurts lol!

• Eggs came first, because other species slowly became chicken, if we're to believe in evolution; and I'm pretty sure those species also laid eggs.