I get angry when girls flirt with my boyfriend?

A girl flirted with my boyfriend today, and i got really mad at him. It gets to me that people flirt with him like seriously im scared of myself when i get angry.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Many girls will flirt, if he doesn't flirt back, then you shouldn't worry. You can't prevent girls from flirting with him, but he can ignore the flirting (and he should).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't control what other people do, neither can he. its not a bad thing. its just means u have somebody that other people want. there's nothing to be mad about. thats just childish and immature. you gotta learn to like that other hoes want ur man :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Does he flirt back? if not then you shouldn't worry and I understand why you would get angry and it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• if he doesn't flirt back and tells he is taken.. then you should not be angry at him.. explode over the girl who is flirting.. haha..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you get mad at him when he has no control over other people's actions? Unless he totally allows it and doesn't explain he's taken I don't see why you should get mad at HIM because some girl decided to flirt with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to answer this... You're obviously going to feel a little jealous. Its normal. Don't be a psychotic girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy. It's normal.

But control yourself.

0|0
    0|0