I get angry when girls flirt with my boyfriend?

A girl flirted with my boyfriend today, and i got really mad at him. It gets to me that people flirt with him like seriously im scared of myself when i get angry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many girls will flirt, if he doesn't flirt back, then you shouldn't worry. You can't prevent girls from flirting with him, but he can ignore the flirting (and he should).

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't control what other people do, neither can he. its not a bad thing. its just means u have somebody that other people want. there's nothing to be mad about. thats just childish and immature. you gotta learn to like that other hoes want ur man :)

What Guys Said 1

• Does he flirt back? if not then you shouldn't worry and I understand why you would get angry and it's normal.

What Girls Said 4

• if he doesn't flirt back and tells he is taken.. then you should not be angry at him.. explode over the girl who is flirting.. haha..

• Why would you get mad at him when he has no control over other people's actions? Unless he totally allows it and doesn't explain he's taken I don't see why you should get mad at HIM because some girl decided to flirt with him.

• I don't know how to answer this... You're obviously going to feel a little jealous. Its normal. Don't be a psychotic girlfriend.

• Jealousy. It's normal.

But control yourself.